Monday, November 23, 2009

The good the bad and the ugly

This weekend has been a roller coaster of ups and downs. I am only gonna focus on the ups because i have complained enough about the downs.

Jonathan and I went out on a date for our anniversary. we went and saw New Moon and then went to Olive Garden... it was the BOMB!!! my cousin took AlixZander for the day so it was just the 2 of us. we did have to run to walmart to get a few things that I forgot friday and in the process I Lost Jonathan. But soon found him and then we left walamart. As I went to get in my seat there was a basket full of Hershey kisses (cherry cordial and candy cane) a stuffed monkey, a rose and White Christmas on DVD. Jonathan had snuck out and got it ready while i was shopping. it was so sweet!!! the rest of the evening went great!!!

Sunday was great till after church and then it was a nightmare.

today has not been so great eather.

But saturday was AWSOME I love my husband so much and am sooo glad that we have been married for 4 wonderful years, Sealed together for 3 wonderful years, offically a family for 2 wonderful years and we have so much more to do and grow and be together.

1 comment:

  1. White Christmas is my all-time favourite Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete