Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Attempt number..... I forget

SOOOO.... I have tried this about a million times before and I do good for about a week and then something happens and I don't work on it any more... my last attempt had possibilities but then my cat knocked my laptop off my desk and broke the screen and well lets just say having a laptop hooked up to a 27 inch t.v. while handling a toddler is not very productive and all my information was saved on that computer plus the program I was using was there and we haven't figured out how to transfer it yet(its not as easy as it sounds). If I was using my own computer not My husbands it would be easy but thats a whole other story. So lets just say Heres to new beginnings!!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! and don't worry, nobody counting. We're more interested in reading what you have to say ;)

    ReplyDelete