Monday, October 10, 2011

loosing weight

Since I broke my arm in January I have been VERY sedentary and depressed, and unfortunately that leads to eating and more eating. and unfortunately I have not been eating well and it shows :( I now weigh MUCH more than I would like and my "Fat clothes" are starting to be too small. So Jon and I sat down and decided that together we would start back on a diet that worked really well for me a couple years ago.

So Today we have started the 2 week introduction to the "South Beach Diet" now this diet is not for every one as no diet really is. BUT this is an awesome diet to help cut the "Carb Craving"

" Hi My name is Konica and I am a carb addict it has been 13 hours since my last carb."

I have done this before and I can do it again!

Here I am in all my Glory! I am going to attempt to continue the photos every couple weeks.


Now for my MEASUREMENTS

My measurements in inches
Neck:  17"
Biceps: L 15.5" ~ R 17" (due to swelling)
Bust:  49"
Waist: 53"
Hips:  54"
Thigh: 26"

My Weight: 
262My Height:
5'9"
My next measurement update will be Week 2: Monday the 17th of October, 2011.

And there you have it Ladies and Gents! The Raw Truth! and BOY is it UGLY! :D but Never fear! It will get better!


Just for reference here is a picture of me about 2 years ago. I would not mind being down to that once again :D


No comments:

Post a Comment