Monday, September 19, 2011

So I Epically failed at this :D the main thing that happened is the day after my last post I shattered my right humorous! So now 8 months, 2 surgeries, 12 screws, a metal plate, months and months and months of physical therapy, muscle damage, Lymph system damage, and an ENTIRE lifestyle change here I am again. starting over. again! Why? who knows.  I will be possibly deleting or redoing the blog. As " all i am is just a housewife" no longer applies to me. I no longer feel that way. in the last 8 months I have changed. Mostly for the good. a little for the not so good. But I am alive. I am happy. I am loved, and I am in love.  So want to know what my goals are for this week??

1. Not get sick with what my kids currently are sick with.
2. Sew 100 table favors and create 12 centerpieces.
3. Finish 1 doggie for the trick or treat.

Oh and by-the-way my 365 project got scrapped. but I'm ok with that. it gives me something to start over at the beginning of the year!

AND its talk like a pirate day!

No comments:

Post a Comment