Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mid week review.... uh yeah....

Ok so its Wednesday... how have I done so far you may be asking... or not

well

#1 I had the living room at least clean...ish...once... I think this is going to take a while but i am going to keep working on it. its just interesting with 2 kids who like to play.

#2 I am Excited to report that this one is COMPLETE and then some... Today while Nic napped and Alix "rested" I managed to get the entire room, except for what I have to climb on top of the washer to paint, DONE! that leaves only like 7 stripes.

#3 Yeah we are not going there yet...

#4 I havent even started to work on it.

#5 I found this awesome Scripture Calculator that you can say how many days you want to read it in or how many pages you want to read a day and it will tell you how many or how long.... Just check it out. Anyways. I haven't decided how I want to do it yet I think Im going to have to find a buddy, Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

So that is my mid week review. Not too bad. for a the first week at attempting this and having 2/5 at mid week im happy with my result so far now if I can just get them all done by next monday so that I can work on new goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment