Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rain Rain go away...

So this morning I managed to drag Jonathan out of the house before 8am to get some much needed errands done. as we left the last one it began to precipitate ... I say this because at the time it was 32 degrees outside and I was not sure if it was raining or snowing but there were little watter spots on my window. by the time we got across town (15 minutes) it was RAINING!!! WTHeck?? its a week before christmas, there WAS a beautiful covering of snow over everything and now its just a Mucky Nasty springtimeish mess. it had better snow again before christmas and stay this time.

the good that happened today is that AlixZander is in the 90% for his weight and the 75% for his Highth. making him bigger than about 85% of kids his age... Yeah I knew this.


Also I was told I am loosing too much weight. Got to love the Wic office. my Doc is aware of how much weight I have lost and he has no issue with it. I have extra to spare. but now I have an apointment with the nutritionist. and unfortunatly I have probibly had just as much experinace in nutrition between school, and working for a living facility that I know everything that she is going to say... Just Smile and Nod, Just smile and nod... Oh well. now if I could only find a way to keep off all the weight I loose while I am pregnant it would be great!! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment