Monday, December 14, 2009

Its begining to feel a lot like Christmas!!!

FINALLY!!!!

I was starting to wonder if I was ever gonna get that "christmas spirit" feeing going on this year. But I beleave it has finally arrived.

it did nothing but snow all weekend so everything has a good 10-12 inches of snow on it... today its warmed up a little so there is some melting going on but I beleave there is enough snow it will last till christmas!!!

Saturday Morning started off with our ward christmas BREAKFAST!!! I have never attended a christmas Breakfast before and it was Awsome!! the theme was "The Christmas orange" wich is a story centered arround a little orphan girl and her trials of a new home for christmas.

it is a Beautiful story and of corse makes the pregnant woman cry.

then after the breakfast my parents came down from Soda Springs and we went shopping all day... it was an off week for paychecks so we only got a few little things. we did manage to find a beautiful little 2 ft christmas tree that we bought and set up on our dresser to put our presents under to make sure they stay wrapped this time. we found some little ornaments and some lights.

we had a great time with my parents... definatly over did it but still had a great time.

then sunday we had church and of corse it dosent matter how well we are doing for time we all ways end up rushing in the end... this morning we could not find my car keys and ended up taking Jonathan's car. Church went great. AlixZander is getting better and better with me not sitting with them through part of sacrement and then going to nursery. He even waved good by this time.

Sunday after church we all came home ready for naps but unfortunalty AlixZander had other ideas. No matter how hard we tryed he would not nap. so we got him up and set up and decorated the christmas tree

as I have never added pictures again I wanted them to be right here but its not going to happen for some reason they insist on being at the end so there are 2 pictures one of AlixZander decorating the tree and one of the finished product.

the rest of the evening went very well. AlixZander did end up taking a nap on my lap about 5pm we were plaing "Wario Touched" and at some point he fell asleep. it was nice to have him fall asleep on my lap becasue it has been almost a year sence he has done that and it was really nice to just cuddle with him as he slept.

Because of the late nap he did not go to bed till after 9 but it was OK it was a great Family Togetherness afternoon.

Right now he is taking a nap. I have gotten a shower and done 2 loads of laundry only 2 more to go then they all must be put away. but one thing at a time. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment